Photon Energy is a global solar power solutions company covering the entire lifespan of a solar PV system: from planning and building solar power plants, to providing technology and financing expertise, to monitoring and servicing solar power plants.
- Active in 8 countries across 3 continents
- 50 MWp of PV solar power plants commissioned in 5 countries
- O&M services provided for 100+ MWp and over 50 MWp under full O&M management across two continents
- Technology supplied for several hundred MWp of projects
- Headquartered in the Netherlands and 70+ professionals in 7 offices worldwide
- Founded in Prague in 2008
- Publicly listed company on NewConnect (part of Warsaw Stock Exchange)
Photon Energy has been active in Australia for 2 years and has built and commissioned three large-scale power plants in Sydney and the ACT.
In 2014 we built and connected one of the largest rooftop power plant in Australia. The 284 kWp Strawberry Hills project is the main daytime power source for the headquarters of a large Australian company.
Through our division Photon Energy Generation Australia we offer revolutionary financing services which eliminate the need for upfront investment for customers.
For more information about Photon Energy in Australia and how you can benefit from our financing options, click here.
For more information please visit www.photonenergy.com.au